At the Holman House

A long time ago I started a blog. I never found the time to write or to keep up with it. I blogged about my daughter monthly to keep record of her growth and what she had been doing. Now, my son is 7 weeks old and have not blogged once about him. The world of Facebook has made keeping in contact with friends and family much easier. So here I am, back to the blog, to record what is happening at the Holman House.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

see babyniana.blogspot.com for more
Posted by Niana's Mommy at 4:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Susan Valdez Holman

Create Your Badge

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  July (1)
      • see babyniana.blogspot.com for more

About Me

Niana's Mommy
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.